Monday, August 22, 2011

Walking Away!

We just got back from a camping trip last night and my house is so messy it is making me feel confused.  Like I have no idea where I am sort of confused. 

First I decided to paint the trim in my room so I could put curtains back up so my husband can stop making me have lots of conversations about fishbowls.  The breeze coming in the windows was really nice.  I have to pick the kids up in a few minutes from the first day of their last week of camp.  Then I think we'll just stay out for as long as possible.  We'll go into the woods where the mess all around is called "natural beauty."  Maybe it will give me some perspective on mine. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jannelle - I have just found your blog from a random yahoo search for Wild Lettuce. I have spent some time reading the thoughts you wrote down here so long ago, when the world was somewhat different from what it is now. I hope you are still pursuing healing and connection. I have enjoyed this brief glimpse into the beautiful world you were crafting 10 years ago, and I hope you and your family are well.

    Best, Andy

    ReplyDelete